interviewME Acceptable Use Policy
Effective starting: August 1, 2021
Here at interviewME, our goal is to help you and your team do the best work possible and as efficiently as possible. To do this, we need to keep the interviewME Platform running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify such transgressions and react accordingly – we have created this Acceptable Use Policy. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it is something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that is not listed here verbatim, but it looks like something listed here, we may still remove it.
Here is what we will not allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services. This prohibition does not apply to security assessments expressly permitted by interviewME.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that is unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed.
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with interviewME or any third party
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including interviewME’s trademarks
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by interviewME.
- Disparaging interviewME or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes interviewME’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right.
- You do not have the right to submit.
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing or hateful.
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Attack’s others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials.
- Is intended to be inflammatory.
- Could otherwise cause damage to interviewME or any third party.
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means:
(1) Any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services;
(2) Any other materials, content, or data you provide to interviewME or use with the interviewME Platform.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, interviewME may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if interviewME (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.