interviewME is a Video Interview as a Service that can help you find the right candidate for any position. We know that hiring the right candidate can be a lot like dating, with lots of fish in the sea but no way to know which fish will be the best catch for you. Your time is valuable, and we want to help you focus it on the people who deserve it. The InterviewME Platform is a one-way video interview service which allows you to see a candidate without having to meet them face to face. We help you to fast track your hiring process and narrow down your choices to find the top candidates for your face-to-face interviews quickly.
Our platform allows you to manage, monitor and control your screening and interviewing process. You can create custom interviews for applicants, setting questions that are important to you. You can choose to receive responses with text or video for that personal touch. You can then review the answers and get to know the person behind the CV fast – in your own time, on any computer or mobile device on the go. With the interviewME Platform you and anyone you choose can rate a candidate’s answers to make sure you find the right fit for your team and organization culture.
Pricing for the interviewME Platform is provided for companies and businesses of any size. Take a look at our pricing options here. Need a more tailor-made package? Feel free to Get in Touch with us!
Your allocated minutes represent how much time you give candidates to answer interview questions. You can assign how much time you would like each question to be. You are not charged time for creating an interview but only when the question is answered by a potential candidate.
Your video library is where your “about”videos, intro/outro videos, video questions and video question templates are stored. The first 25GB is free and top ups are available in 10GB increments.
interviewME gives you the ability to “archive” certain interviews for use or referral at a later date. This feature allows you to archive these interviews without having your minute balance affected. First 100GB is free, thereafter top ups are available in 200GB increments.
If you sign up through our site, we use a credit card payment method through a secure site (Payfast). Organizations can arrange to receive invoices to be paid by EFT.
We offer monthly or annual subscriptions. Monthly subscriptions will run for 30 days from date of purchase unless arranged otherwise directly with us.
You can update your billing information at anytime here.
All devices with a microphone and camera that complies with the below device specific minimum requirements:
- Version supported: Windows 10
- Browser supported: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge. (latest versions)
- Version Supported: 10 and above
- Browser Supported: Google Chrome. (latest version)
- Version Supported: iOS/iPadOS 14.3 and above, macOS 10.14 and above
- Browser Supported: Safari & Google Chrome. (latest versions)
For iOS 14.2 and lower, please try enabling these options if you experience any difficulties
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home page
- In the Settings screen that appears, tap Safari
- All Safari’s settings appear
- Select Advanced
- Select Experimental Features
- Toggle Media Recorder on
Step 1 – Press Windows key + R
Step 2 – When the run dialogue appears enter “ms-settings:privacy-microphone”
Step 3 – Make sure “Allow apps access to your microphone” is on
1. Click on your Apple menu in the top-left corner and select System Preferences.
2. Double-click the Sound icon.
3. Click on the Input tab to see your microphone list.
4. Click on the microphone you want to use. The Internal microphone is typically used.
5. Adjust Input volume by moving the slider to the right. Do this while you speak in a normal voice. You can stop moving it to the right when the Input level bars below move to the halfway point.
6. If you see an additional microphone you can disable it by selecting it in the list and scaling the volume slider all the way to the left.
7. Exit your microphone settings and go back to the interview to take another practice question.
8. If the microphone issues continue, restart your computer and take another practice question.
If restarting your computer doesn’t resolve the issue, we recommend using a different device to take the interview. Click the following link to view our guide about supported devices: Devices you can use to take the interview.
If you or your email Administrator has enabled MFA on your Office 365 mail account, you may encounter the error below when signing in to the Scheduling Tool using your email account password.
To sign in to the Scheduler, you will need to create an app password. An app password is a code that gives an app or device permission to access your Office 365 account.
Things to Know about App Passwords
- You should create a separate App Password for each device that uses one.
- The same App Password can be used for multiple applications on the same device.
- Once an App Password is created, there is no way to go back and get the value. You must create a new App Password and delete the old one.
- If an account becomes compromised, it is a standard operating procedure to clear all App Passwords.
- Never install an App Password on a device you do not have complete control over.
- If exposed, App Passwords are dangerous as they bypass the account password and MFA. Keep them in a safe place until you have them safely configured on the device.
To create an app password for use with the Scheduling Tool, please follow the below steps:
- Open a browser on your computer and sign in to Office 365.
- Once logged in, click your profile icon on upper right. Then choose “View Account“
- From the left panel, choose “Security info“. Then click the “+ Add method” on the right.
- Choose “App Password” and click “Add“.
- When prompted, type a name for your app password, and click “Next“.
- Then you can copy the app password to clipboard and paste into the scheduler application sign in instead of using your normal email password. Click “Done” to close the window. (Note: You cannot retrieve the app password once your close the windows. Otherwise, you need to create a new app password.)